Thursday, May 29, 2014

A few pictures of my garden in Corpus Christi Texas on the coast

 This is a young garden I've only had it for three years. I'm constantly looking for stuff they can stand the extreme heat. I have trees (lots of fruit trees that is) but they're all baby trees. My philosophy is who lives gets the space. Any color goes any plant goes I love variety. Love the way it looks right now it's so green and lush.
Still learning to grow vegetables and raise beds. One thing I did find that you got to fertilize them. It makes them grow so much better. Go figure! Oh and don't over fertilize that burns them just like to sun. 
I husband laughed at me and said if we had to feed or self out of our little garden we Starve to death.
So far we've got two tomatoes 2 cups of green beans and a big container of pesto. Oh and some onions. But I'm having fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment