Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Okay something about me.

I'm 59 years old I was born in Pensacola Florida. I started sewing when I was about 16 years old. At  that time there was nobody in my family that sewed I thought. Now I know I had a grandfather in Boston was a Taylor. See we get our talents from someplace.
I'm extremely dyslexic so there will be times when spellcheck does not catch my missed spell words. So I hope all understand!  I hope as time goes on I can add more thoughts and more things about my life.
I have sewed many things in my life. Everyday things for my daughter. A wedding dress for my girlfriends daughter. Lots of Renaissance costumes. And quilts.
 I think now at this time in my life I'm enjoying making Quilts more than anything else. Maybe I can make some things to pass down to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment